Kraft Mediterranean Chicken
- Ready In:
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup kraft sun-dried tomato dressing
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup sliced stuffed green olive
- COOK rice as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add chicken, onions and oregano; cook 6 minute or until chicken is lightly browned on both sides and onions are crisp-tender, turning chicken after 3 minute Add tomatoes, dressing and garlic; stir gently. Cook 4 to 6 minute or until chicken is done (165ºF), turning chicken after 3 minute Stir in olives.
- SPOON rice onto platter; top with chicken and sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!