Kraft Garden-Fresh Farfalle Pasta & Chicken
- Ready In:
- 3 cups farfalle pasta, uncooked (bow-tie pasta)
- 1 cup baby carrots, diagonally sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup kraft finely shredded italian* five cheese blend
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding carrots and peas to boiling water the last 3 minute.
- MEANWHILE, cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet 3 to 4 minute or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add onions and dressing to skillet; cook 5 minute or until onions are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Return chicken to skillet. Stir in broth. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 3 minute or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta mixture. Add to skillet with basil; stir. Serve topped with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!