Kosher S'mores Bars
photo by FoodHappiness
- Ready In:
1 9x13 pan
- 408 g graham crackers
- 300 g chocolate chips
- 300 g butterscotch chips
- 4 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Butter the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Whip the egg whites on high speed until they are firm, about 3 minutes.
- Add the icing sugar to the egg whites and beat just until mixed.
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer on bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate and butterscotch chips liberally over crackers.
- Repeat twice, so there are three layers of crackers and chips.
- Shmear the egg mixture over top layer of crackers
- Place dish in oven and let bake for about 5-7 minutes, until egg mixture is golden and the chocolate and butterscotch chips are melted.
- And you are done! Enjoy! It is amazing!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!