Korendekager (currant Biscuits)
- Ready In:
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
- With a teaspoon, place dots of dough on a well-greased baking sheet.
- Do not place cookies too close, as they spread while baking.
- Bake in a fairly hot oven (400°F, 200°C, GM 6) for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before removing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm married (46 years to the same lucky guy) and have 2 kids, a daughter 41, a son 36, and 2 beautiful grand daughters (8 yrs and 6 yrs). I have always enjoyed cooking and baking, especially breads :) One of my favorite quotes:?? Computers are like air conditioners; they stop working when you open Windows.