Korean Barbeque Beef (Bea Wright)
Great with rice
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 lbs sirloin, sliced in small cubes
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 1/4 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and marinate 30 minutes.
- Broil meat until tender - turn meat & add marinade, heat thoroughly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I LOVED the ease and simplicity!<br/>Had some lamb to use up, so worked for me!<br/>Just note for future people who attempt, TRUE!<br/>With the combination of ingredients, the meat cooks VERY quickly too!<br/>Set off the smoke alarms, was SO happy to do!<br/>Had the hood range fans on, was my kitchen's way of saying WHOO HOO!