photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- Stir the Kool-Aid and sugar together in a small saucepan.
- Add the water and stir to get it down through the sugar.
- Warm over low heat until the water warms up enough to dissolve the sugar, stirring constantly. Don't let it get too hot.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, pour the syrup into a clean bottle - old Coffee Mate bottles work well.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- To use, add syrup to taste to a glass of cold water.
This is a great recipe. There are times I want a glass of kool-aid but I don't want to make a pitcher of it. It takes too long to go thru a whole pitcher. I have made this twice. Both times I made two different flavors. That way I have two flavors to choose from. Thanks for a great recipe that will be made over and over again. .