Kona K's Oven-Baked Garlic Baby Potatoes
A delicious and easy way to serve colorful baby potatoes. You can in/decrease amount of garlic according to your own personal preferences.
- Ready In:
- 5 -6 small baby potatoes, cubed
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Throw potatoes into Ziploc baggie.
- Spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray (at least 5-6 sprays).
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. Shake well until potatoes are well-coated.
- Place on baking tray, in single layer.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were really good. I made them at the same time as a meatloaf on a baking sheet separated by a wall of tin foil, so I ended up baking mine at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. I found that a lot of the paprika seemed to stick to the pieces of minced garlic, and not to the potatoes, so I might use garlic powder if I make these again. I wasn't sure how mainly garlic and paprika would go together (I don't think I'd ever had that combo), but it was pretty good. Made for Fall PAC 2012.Reply
These potatoes were delicious! Easy to prepare (subbed garlic powder for minced garlic), After seasoning, tossed them in a pan lined with "release" foil, and into the oven. 40 minutes later, we had the perfect side to our pot roast and broccoli dinner. This recipe will be added to my Tried & True cookbook. Thanks!Reply
see 4 more