Great to start the day with loads of anti-oxidants
- Ready In:
- 1 cup apple juice, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup kiwi fruit, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- Place 2 glasses in fridge to chill.
- Blend all ingredients till smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of kiwifruit.
- Serve at once.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
What a blast!! Delicious tangy fresh pineapple and a couple of fresh green kiwifruit. I think the Zespri Gold Kiwifruit would work really well, colour wise, in this recipe too. I can recommend this to anyone who is looking for a quick and tasty way to kick off their day. Made for Aussie / Kiwi Swap Sept 2010.
Yummm, smoothie! One morning last week I wasn't feeling well; a few sips of this, and I'd perked up already! I actually had to switch some ingredients around: chopped apple and pineapple juice instead of apple juice and chopped pineapple, and I also used pomegranate iced tea-flavored ice cubes just 'cause I needed to use them up. The recipe was a great inspiration, though! Thanks :)