Kiwi Fruit Salad With Honey Drizzle
photo by Cleanfreshcuisine
- Ready In:
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 bosc pears, washed and thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red grapes, washed
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon, thinly sliced
- 1 large orange
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Scoop out seeds from honeydew melon; remove rind and cut into thin slices. Wash and thinly slice pears. Peel and thinly slice kiwis. Arrange the melon, kiwis, grapes and pears on a decorative platter.
- Squeeze juice from orange into a small bowl. Add one teaspoon of honey and mix well.
- Drizzle the honey/orange juice over the fruit.
- This recipe works well as a low fat, healthy dessert or as a light lunch with cottage cheese.
- Serves 4.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Kyle and I am a Mom, a chef, a blogger and an event planner