- Ready In:
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, soft
- 6 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups assorted berries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup apple jelly, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, 2 tablespoons sugar, butter and 3 oz cream cheese in small bowl until dough forms a ball.
- Divide dough into 6 parts. Press dough on bottom and 3/4 inch up side of 6 tart pans, 4 1/4 inch or 10 ounce custard cups. Place on cookie sheet. Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until light brown, cool on wire rack. Remove tart shells from pans.
- Beat remaining cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and the sour cream with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spoon into tart shells, spreading over bottoms. Top with berries and kiwifruit. Brush with jelly.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm married to my great husband, who is everything I ever wanted. We have a beautiful daughter born in December of 2007. She is our world. Her grandma spoils her rotten, as does my mother in law. I love to cook and have been in the kitchen since I was 2 or 3.