Kittencal's Microwave Baked Potato
photo by Nif_H
- Ready In:
- Wash the skin of the potato, then dry with a paper towel.
- Prick several times using a fork.
- Place the potato on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cook on full power for 5 minutes.
- Turn over and continue to cook for about 4-5 minutes more (depending on your size of potato the cooking time will vary).
- When the potato is soft remove from the microwave and cut in half.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and mash up the inside a little with a fork.
- Top the open sides with butter and 2-3 tablespoons cheddar cheese.
- Return to microwave and cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute more to melt the cheese.
- Top with about 1 tablespoon more cheddar cheese and sour cream to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!