Kitchen Princess Rainbow Jelly
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- In a small pot, add 1 cup juice over low heat. When it warms up, add the granulated sugar and stir. When the sugar melts, stop the heat. Make sure you don’t let the mix boil!
- Put gelatin in the pot and stir it until it is completely melted.
- When you stir it, white foam will form, so remove it with a ladle. The jelly becomes smoother with this step.
- Put the pot from step 3 in a bowl filled with ice to cool. When the mix is cool, pour it into eight glasses.
- Put the glasses in the refrigerator and leave them for about an hour, when the jelly hardens, you repeat the steps and add the different juices one at a time in the glass.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 19 and I plan on attending a liberal art college. Though my favorite things in the world are anime, manga, and video games, cooking is in there as another favorite activity. I role-play a black mage, hence the name you see above. I don't have a favorite cookbook unless you count the one I'm in the process of putting together. My passion is drawing and writing and I plan to be a writer. It's been my dream since I was six years old and I never plan on giving it up. I found this site in my sophomore year of high school when I had to do a project for my Home Ec. class, and I was hooked, to say the least. Then I finally decided to join, regardless of the fact I'm probably one of the youngest people on here at the moment. But I don't care, I love cooking. (Yes, I am a geek.)