King Arthur Lemon Sherbet
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, fresh and chilled
- 2 cups whole milk, very cold
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, option for smoother consistency
- Combine lemon juice powder and sugar in blender.
- Pulse 8 to 10 times to combine.
- Add cold lemon juice, milk and cornstarch to blender, and blend for 30 seconds to combine.
- If using a bowl instead of blender, whisk the lemon powder, sugar together thoroughly, when whisk in liquid ingredients and corn starch until completely combined.
- Pour cold mixture into ice cream machine and freeze according to manufactures directions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"