King Arthur Buttery Snickerdoodles
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease or use lining on two baking sheets.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add the egg, beating until smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla, baking powder, salt, and then flour.
- Shake together the cinnamon and sugar for topping .
- Sprinkle coating onto cookies, spread onto baking sheets.
- Flatten the dough balls a little bit.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes, depending on how soft you want them. ( 8 for soft and 10 for crispy).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!