Kims Bite Size Sandwiches
My cousin made these for our Christmas get together. They are awesome. Just added these for safe keeping!!
- Ready In:
- 16 hawaiian rolls (halved)
- 1 lb sliced roast beef (or your favorite lunch meat)
- 16 slices monterey jack pepper cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Make sandwiches with rolls, beef, and cheese.
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce with butter and spread over tops of sandwiches.
- Bake at 350°F til butter is melted and tops of sandwiches are slightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation