Kielbasa, Potatoes an Cabbage
- Ready In:
- Slice the potatoes into approximately 1-2 inch pieces.
- Put these in a large pot and cover in water with about an inch over the potatoes.
- Let the potatoes cook alone for 20-25 minutes at medium heat it will stay on that for the entire cooking process.
- Slice cabbage into eighth and add to the pot with the potatoes.
- Let these two cook together for 10 minutes.
- Cut kielbasa into about inch thick slices and again -- add to the pot.
- Let the three cook for another 20 minutes.
- Tada! It is done, turn off the heat and let it sit for about five minutes as it will be hot.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!