Kielbasa " Hash " One Skillet Dinner
Kielbasa, onions, sliced potatoes, red bell pepper and garlic, all sautéed till crispy. So good! I served it like a hash, with eggs on the side. Very easy, and done all in one large pan. Thanks to ThatBobbieGirl for inspiring me. She had mentioned doing something like this, and this is the version I came up with. Feel free to add whatever spices or heat you may like. Makes a great dinner or breakfast.
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 onions, sliced thinly
- 3 medium potatoes, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced thinly
- 1 -2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb kielbasa, thinly sliced (polish sausage)
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 teaspoon mccormick grill mates McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Add onions and potatoes, sauté over medium heat until onions are soft and starting to brown, about 10-15 minutes or so.
- Add red peppers and garlic, sauté for about 5 more minutes.
- Add sausage and cook for about 5 more minutes, or until peppers are done to your liking.
- Add salt, pepper, and McCormick seasoning to taste, along with any other spices you might like.
- Like I said, this is great with eggs and toast.