photo by PaulaG
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder, mild to medium hot
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb kielbasa (I use turkey but you can use any kind)
- Heat the oil on low in a skillet, stir in all the rest of the ingredients (except the kielbasa) and heat through.
- I like to peel the casing off the kielbasa but its not necessary.
- Dice the kielbasa and add to other ingredients in skillet and heat through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I am not sure what I expected but this was wonderful! I used turkey kielbasa and coarsely chopped it in the food processor with the casing on. I used this to make burritos for breakfast with scrambled eggs and some of my Tomatillo Ranchero Sauce #130935. This is so easy and so delicious. I really like chorizo and have avoided it due to the usual high fat content. This recipe will be made many times over. Thank you!