Kielbasa and Onions
- Ready In:
- In a large skillet, heat one tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage slices, and cook until brown.
- Remove sausage slices from skillet, and drain grease. Add remaining olive oil and butter to the skillet and heat over medium-low.
- Spread sliced onions evenly over the bottom of the skillet. Stir onions to coat them with the oil and butter mixture.
- Cook onions for about 20 minutes or until soft and brown. If onions seem to be cooking too quickly, lower heat to prevent them from burning.
- Return sausage slices to the skillet, and stir together with the onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until sausage is warmed through. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br />I'm a grandma who cares for 5 very young granddaughters everyday, so I really appreciate recipes that are easy and delicious, because on most days I don't have the energy and time to spend preparing evening meals. That's why I love RecipeZaar. I never fail finding recipes that suit the amount of time and energy that I have.</p>