Kids' Favorite Tuna Patties
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup diced red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Dijon mustard, to taste
- To make patties: stir all ingredients together, making sure the mixture is combined enough to hold together well.
- Spoon mixture into four even lumps on preheated griddle (350 deg.) or heated pan (medium heat). Press gently with spatula to flatten into patties.
- Cook until browned on one side, then flip to cook other side. Actual cooking time will depend on thickness of patties.
- Serve warm or cold with sauce.
- To make sauce: blend mayonnaise with dijon mustard. My kids like it mild, so a teaspoon or two is all I use.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!