Kids Caesar Salad
- Ready In:
- Split kids into groups of 2 and give them each one of the following jobs that they can do simultaneously. (Make sure the kids who need to use knives go 1 at a time and help them out).
- job 1 - wash, dry, and shred lettuce with hands. put into a large bowl.
- job 2 - grate parmesan cheese. put into a bowl.
- job 3 - wash and slice celery sticks. put into a bowl.
- job 4 - wash and quarter the lemons.
- Once everything is prepared, hand a bag out to each child. Let them put their own lettuce and celery in their bag.
- Put a small tablespoon of caesar dressing in each of their bags.
- Allow each child to put their desired amount of parmesan in their bags.
- The fun part -- get each child to SHAKE THAT BAG! (maybe to music?).
- Once they are done shaking their bags, get them to place bag contents into a bowl. Squeeze lemon on to the salad and top off with some crutons!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!