Kidney Bean Sandwich
- Ready In:
- Drain kidney beans and place in bowl.
- Add mayo and diced onions. Mix well.
- Chill in fridge for approx 10 minutes.
- After chilling add mixture to 2 slices of bread to form a sandwich!
- Optional: spread more mayo to bread as needed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello all! I am 27, married, and from Michigan. I am always in search of yummy low fat, low cholesterol, and diabetic recipes. Ofcourse, I like the extra yummy dishes to. My favorite cookbook is January 2003 Betty Crocker crock pot recipes. Mmmmm there are some good ones in there. I will post some soon.