Kidney Bean Brownies
photo by Robin F.
- Ready In:
- Grease an 8×8 square baking dish using cooking spray.
- Combine the beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder,vanilla extract, sugar, and the rest of the ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Yields around 16 pieces.Decorate each piece with a halved walnut.
- Each brownie has around 100 calories!
I made these brownies as a birthday treat for my son's kindergarten because I know there are some children with gluten intolerance and the result... mmmmmm delicious. Fist time kidney bean replacent user :) Thanks for sharing this beauty, I will add it to my list of basics (from which I will start experimenting for more gluten free alternatives!)