Kickin' Shrimp Dip
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp, minced
- Mix together, adjusting seasonings to taste. Add shrimp last.
- Chill several hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've been a member since 2007, when I stumbled across RecipeZaar while surfing recipes. I've been hooked ever since!</p> 111463070"