Kickin' Cajun Spicy Grilled Shrimp
This recipe is using Recipe #503970 and can be made in no time. You can marinate the shrimp all day if you want to get intense spicy flavour. Don't want to grill? Cook them under the broiler, being careful to make sure they don't burn. Great served on a salad or over rice. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (I used $notetemplate1$)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a bowl, combine oil and seasoning mixture. Add shrimp; toss until well coated.
- Thread shrimp onto two metal skewers or soaked wooden skewers.Reserve remaining oil. Grill for 2 minutes. Turn shrimp; baste with remaining oil. Grill 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
So very, quick, easy and delicious. Wow, three ingredients they really made this meal sing. Beautiful, big, juicy, spicy shrimp. We really enjoyed the shrimp prepared this way. What a great meal we had, I served this with a simple salad and recipe #440040. Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe. Made for ZWT9.Reply