Kicked up Cheesy Ranch Breadsticks #RSC
photo by alligirl
- Ready In:
- 1 pizza dough, ball (homemade or from your fave pizza place, large enough for a 12-14 inch pizza)
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix (DIVIDED)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (may use less)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (*)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (*)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill, plus
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill (*)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, plus
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (*)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, plus
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (*)
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives, plus
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives (*)
- Preheat oven and pizza stone to 450 degrees. (you may use a pizza pan if you don't have a stone.).
- In a small bowl, mix 1 1/2 tablespoons of HVR dry dip mix with 3 T. of parmesan cheese, 1/4 t. cayenne, 1/2 t. dill, 1/2 t. crushed red pepper, 1/2 t. garlic powder and 1 T chopped chives; set aside. (These are your 'reserved' spices).
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt with 1 1/2 T. HVR dry dip mix with 2 T. parmesan cheese, 1/4 t. cayenne pepper, 1/4 t. dill, 1/4 t. crushed red pepper, 1/4 t. garlic powder and 1 t. chopped chives. (<<--These ingredients are listed with an *) Refrigerate, to allow flavors to meld.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a pizza pan; press out the dough to fit the size of the pan.
- Poke holes in pizza crust with a fork - this will prevent large air pockets from forming (as there is no sauce or toppings to 'weigh down' the dough.).
- Brush olive oil over pizza crust and then sprinkle reserved spices all over dough.
- Move your parchment to the pizza stone in the oven (or use a peel, if you have one.).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes - keep a watch, as you don't want them to burn!
- Remove from oven - let cool for a couple of minutes, slice in half and then run your pizza cutter the other way, making 3/4 - 1 inch strips.
- Serve with your spicy dipping sauce! Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Someone special recently gifted me with membership ~ I don't know who, but know they are special :D! Thank you! It is much appreciated.... My parents owned a grocery store when I was growing up, so there's my love of FOOD! My friends all love to drink, so there's my profession! I stopped bartending 5 years ago, when my son was born, but still 'do' private parties. DH and I did a 'Supper Club' for a while, but life kept getting in the way! I am a SAHM, to a rambunctious 5 y.o....I LOVE cooking and collect cookbooks and anything kitchen related! I'm kinda picky, but will just drop an ingredient or make a sub, so I can still try a recipe. I'm looking forward to many years of enjoyment here, and hope to participate in some events soon! Thanks to everyone for posting such great recipes, and if you review mine, just know that I appreciate the time and effort involved in the reviewing process! <img src="http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af225/z_fbp/ZaarFBPwk4.jpg"> <img src="http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af225/z_fbp/ZaarFBPwkWC.jpg"> <img src="http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/vseward/Bevy/officialmemberofthebevtaggame.jpg"> <a href="http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=220958"><img src="http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/vseward/Bevy/beveragetagcookbook1.gif"></a> <img src="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/tgifford/Game%20Room%20Banners/AM%20Banners/KBparticipation.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/RSC%20Lucky%2013/ParticipationSticker.jpg"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/CookbookParticipation2.jpg"> Partnered with chef#724631 <img src="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg" border="0" alt="Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag"> <img src="http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r317/j_welcome/pics2/food/PRMRcopy.jpg"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg"> Co-hosted: <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/northwestgal/redbannercopy.jpg" border="0" alt="New Kids Participation Banner"> <img src="http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/HokiesLady65/Recipezaar%20Album/iplaytagin.jpg"> <img src ="http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u208/diner_photos/lazymecookathon.jpg"> <a href="http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m276/ribosomal/?action=view¤t=BBB2b3.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m276/ribosomal/BBB2b3.jpg" border="0" alt="BBBZWT%"></a> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/participantbannerzwt5.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/tgifford/Game%20Room%20Banners/AM%20Banners/BBG-AMbanner.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7505/mybanner4a394ee84d5f0.jpg" > <img src="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/tgifford/Game%20Room%20Banners/AM%20Banners/holidaybadge.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/akplongmeadow/MyBannerMaker_Banner3.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/dcmac/PAC%20Fall%2009/Image1.jpg"> <img src="http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/HokiesLady65/Banners/holidayprmr2.jpg"> <img src="http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/HokiesLady65/Banners/ST_AMBADGE.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Holiday-plaid_HPI.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src= "http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt181/alligirl65/thesnowmorning-3-1-1.jpg">