MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 500 g chicken
- 500 g mushrooms
- 2 large onions
- 1 tablespoon wheat flour
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon saffron
- cooking oil
- black pepper
- Peel and thinly slice onions. Fry in oil until slightly golden.
- Wash chicken pieces and fry in onions until color changes.
- Add a glass of hot water, salt and pepper and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Wash mushrooms and cut into small pieces. Fry in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Pour flour on and mix well. Fry a bit longer, then add to chicken.
- Add in saffron and lime juice, and cook over low heat for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with Kateh or Polow.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION