Khoresh Karafs - Persian Celery Stew
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- In a lightly oiled pot, saute the onions until translucent.
- Add in the beef, turmeric and some salt, and saute until the beef is 3/4 of the way cooked.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer.
- Add in the water, parsley, and dried mint and simmer for 45 minutes with the lid on. Stir occasionally.
- Add in the celery and simmer for another 45 minutes with the lid on. Stir occasionally.
- Turn the heat off.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add in the lime juice.
- Stir well and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!