Kfc Tender Roast Chicken Seasoning Mix - Copycat / Clone
- Ready In:
1 Whole Chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon msg
- Trim the excess fat from the chicken.
- Marinade the chicken in the mixture for 3 to 4 hrs or overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and allow to dry.
- Sprinkle the chicken lightly with seasoning.
- Place on baking pan and bake at 325F for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs till chicken is done.
- Allow to sit for 1 to 2 minutes then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
In Memory of Maxie, a beloved pet who we love and miss so very much. Our sweet Maxie was a black lab who wss put to sleep because of stomache cancer. 1997 - October 31, 2007 In Memory of Cheech, a beloved pet who we love and miss so much. March 1996 - July 9, 2005 In memory of Tanner, a beloved pet I love and miss you. July 15, 1999 - February 14, 2004 I live in Missouri, USA. I am a stay at home mom to 2 boys. Chance - January 1999 and Blake April 2005. My favorite cookbooks are: Kitchen Secrets by Reader's Digest, The Phillsbury Cookbook, Cambell's Favorite Recipes, Dinner On Hand by Kraft, The Complete Holiday Cookbook, Taste of Home Cookbooks, and a few family cookbooks. My favorite recipe sites are: Recipe_Center (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Recipe_Center/), Classy Clones (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Classy_Clones/), www.Recipezaar.com, www.Cooking.com, www.MyMeals.com, www.Cambellkitchen.com, www.copykat.com, www.verybestbaking.com, www.allrecipe.com, www.recipesource.com and www.topsecretrecipes.com I have 3 pets. Oreo, male cat Drake, Yellow Koi (fish) Rocky, Turtle