Keto Red Pesto Chicken With Feta Cheese and Olives
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Based on the dietdoctor recipe, with homemade sun dried tomato pesto. See my Keto folder for recipe. Serve with a green salad.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 6 pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
- 1 ounce feta cheese, diced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Melt butter in a small skillet and brown the chicken over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Place the chicken, olives, and feta cheese in a small oven safe dish. Pour the pesto cream on top.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly and light brown around the edges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION