Kentucky Derby Lucky Lemonade Punch
photo by Craig Ibbotson
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 30mins
- 2 (12 ounce) cans lemonade concentrate
- 24 ounces brewed green tea
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 cucumber
- 1.5 (750 ml) bottles gin
- 52 ounces water
- Peel, seed and chop the cucumber. Wash the strawberries, remove the stems, and cut each in half. In a food processor, add the cucumber and a small handful of the strawberries, purée until finely chopped. Reserve remaining strawberry halves.
- In a 1 gallon beverage container add the two cans of lemonade concentrate, cucumber/strawberry purée, green tea, water, and gin. Refrigerate and allow to sit for 2 hours.
- After two hours, strain mixture to remove purée, then return to gallon container and add remaining strawberry halves.
- Refrigerate 4 hours (or overnight) and serve over ice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!