Kentucky Derby Benedictine Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 large English cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1 dash green food coloring (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed, snipped
- vegetables, crudites
- crackers, tortilla or pita bread chips
- Grate cucumber and drain in a fine mesh sieve. Combine cucumber, cream cheese, onion, salt, mayonnaise, sour cream and food coloring (if using) in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chopped dillweed. Taste for seasoning.
- Serve with vegetable crudites as baby carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas; or white and blue con tortilla or pita bread chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I learned how to cook since I was young helping my dear Mom in the kitchen. Also like to combine ideas or ingredients from different recipes to create some of my own, so my dear husband and my family enjoy what I cook.