photo by candycornforlife
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- first place tomatoes, onion, peppers in the blender.
- it will grind up then add 1 tbs of salt to the pepper and stir it.
- put the kenkey on the stove.
- pour water on the kenkey.
- leave it there.
- put your tilaphia in the stove for about 30- 40 mintues.
- take it out and put it on a plate.
- slice the green peppers and put it on top of the tilaphia.
- then slice the rest of the tomatoes and onions and repeat step 8.
- your kenkey will definetly be ready by now.
- take it out of it's wrapper and put it on the plate.
- serve yourself some pepper and pour the sardine oil in it.
- then you should pour the sardine it's self on your plate and then your ready to eat.
Questions & Replies
30 to 40 minutes is a long time to cook fish. What temperature is your oven at? Kenkey isn't listed in the ingredients, but you're putting it on the stove and taking it out of a wrapper. Is it some kind of powder you buy? Are you just soaking it, simmering it, or what? Please update your recipe for those of us who don't know what Kenkey is in the first place.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!