Kelly's BLT Club Pasta Salad
photo by kzbhansen
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb thick lean platter bacon
- 4 slices deli turkey, julienned
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, chopped coarse
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 4 -6 ounces swiss cheese, cubed or julienned
- 1 -2 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 (1 lb) box mostaccioli noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lemon
- Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Cut bacon into 1" pices, cook til crisp, drain on paper towels.
- In large bowl combine lettuce, tomatoes, swiss cheese, onion, and noodles.
- Add enough Miracle Whip to coat nicely.
- Add zest of half a lemon.
- Add juice of half to whole lemon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently fold all til well combined.
- *You can sub green onions if you prefer.
What a nice supper salad! I used swiss cheese, turkey bacon and thin sliced chicken breast. I only had macaroni noodles so that's what I used for the pasta. I added a tbsp of catsup to the Miracle Whip and a tsp of sweet pickle relish. I threw some store bought croutons on the top and that was a complete supper for us. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! Former caterer and restaurant owner taking life slower now and just enjoying photographing my food creations and blogging them! Pop on over to my blog to see over 800 of my recipes at Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen @ wildflourskitchen.com !