Kellymac's Cranberry Walnut Salad
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- Chop or tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Cut onion into half circle pieces.
- Add cranberries and walnuts and oranges if using.
- Toss salad with dressing.
- Plate and sprinkle with bleu cheese.
- Garnish with any remaining nuts, berries, or an orange slice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
EXCELLENT SALAD!! This salad is similar to the one I love and eat all the time. All of the ingredients in Kellymac's salad go very well together and are some of my favorite items to include in a salad. I used a seven seas dressing of a wine vinaigrette by Kraft which gives a sweet/sour taste. Mixed greens are always my favorite in a salad. Thanks for sharing this one Kelly!! Prepared as a participant in the Sept 2009 Potluck Party Tag Game Event.
A great all around salad with the perfect combination of flavors. I used for a dressing one of Andi's = recipe#284322. I also opted out of the mandarine oranges and used feta cheese in replacement of the bluecheese. Personal preference. Also, used a few slices of a sweet white onion. Loved it!! Made for HolidayTag.