Kellogg's Bran Bud Muffins
- Ready In:
- In electric blender or food processor, crush KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN BRAN BUDS cereal to fine crumbs.
- In mixing bowl, stir together crushed cereal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt,
- Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine milk, egg whites and oil; mix well.
- Add cereal mixture, stirring only until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray or lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook anything and everything! I hope to someday have grandkids who'll help me mess up my kitchen! My grown children are attending college & live here in Michigan. My other passions are photography (mostly wildlife & macro), playing classical/romantic music on my piano, listening to all types of music, surfing the net and, of course, spending time with my friends & family. I try to live my life remembering something I heard June Carter say... "I'm just trying to matter."