Keg Twice Baked Potatoes
photo by Natasha J.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 3 russet potatoes
- 2 ounces butter, melted
- 5 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1⁄2 ounce roasted garlic paste
- 1⁄2 ounce green onion
- 1 ounce bacon bits
- Bake the potatoes at 425 for 45 minutes, until done.
- Let the potatoes cool enough to handle, then cut the tops off.
- Mash potatoes by hand or with a mixer, adding butter, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic, bacon bits, and green onion.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato shells.
- Bake again for 10 minutes at 425.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!