Keep It Simple Tuna Melt
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna in water
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I like light mayo but increase to your liking)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 4 croissant rolls (sourdough or english muffins or any bread you prefer can be used)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the tuna, mayo and dill in a bowl.
- Cut the Rolls so that they can be used as a sandwich.
- Scoop some of the tuna mixture on one half and add a slice of cheddar on top of the tuna.
- Place the both halves of the croissant on a baking dish for all the sandwiches.
- This will toast the half without any tuna and cheese along with the half with the tuna and cheese.
- Leave in the oven to melt/bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a working mom and love to cook for my family. I have come up with delicious ideas for meals that can be quick and easy to prep for someone who is busy but enjoys good food.