Kathy's Cake Mix Cookies
photo by CHEFDLH
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package cake mix, any variety you want
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- nuts or candy sprinkles, etc
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon balls, about 1 T, onto cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes (sometimes more).
- Cool completely on cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
excellent cookies, followed recipe, added and mixed in crushed andie's mints to half the batter and sprinkled sugar on the top of the cookies from the other half of the batter, baked for 11 minutes on parchment paper. they were perfect, crisp on the outside, moist in the middle. thanks for a great recipe.
This a such a great recipe! I used devil's food cake mix and put a chocolate covered espresso bean in the center of each, turned out really good. These cookies are a great texture, as long as you don't over bake them they turn out to be a little chewy with crispy edges. I can't wait to try them with other flavors.
see 4 more reviews