Kasia's Sweet Cajun Chicken
photo by Letsbefriends75
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken leg quarters
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- hoisin sauce
- soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a greased baking dish.
- Coat the chicken in mayonnaise and sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken.
- With the chicken skin side up, drizzle the hoisin and soy sauce over the chicken. You may use any amount you wish depending on your taste.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake uncovered for 45-55 minutes.
- The chicken should be at an internal temperature of 180 degrees.
- Serve this with rice and a salad or any side dish you enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!