Karen's Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This would be considered a dump recipe just dump recipe just dump into crockpot and go.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 45mins
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes (cube southern style)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- minced green onion, to Garnish
- shredded cheddar cheese, to garnish
- bacon, crumbles to garnish
- In a crockpot combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low 5 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese, cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until combined.
- Add garnish to each bowl or put on table to be added if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION