Kansas City Smoked Turkey Salad
From the "best of the best from the great plains" cookbook
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups bite sized pieces smoked turkey
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- combine turkey, onion, and eggs.
- in seperate bowl, combine mayo with remaining ingred.
- add mwyo mix to turkey mix and blend wel.
- refrigerate until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation