Kamikaze Cheese Burgers
Japanese horseradish spread on a hamburgers.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1⁄3 cup onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 1⁄2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 butter lettuce
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- In a mixing bowl add wasabi powder and mayonnaise and blend and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix ground chuck beef, onion and garlic and season with salt and pepper and shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties on the prepared grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- Prepare buns by lightly toasting the inside and spreading wasabi mayonnaise mixture.
- Top burgers with a slice of cheese and top a layer of butter lettuce and a slice tomatoes and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I'm really sorry to give this a four star...but the ingredients says to use wasabi paste...but the direction say to use wasabi powder...???...that's confusing...anyway I used the paste...the mayo mixture was delicious...the rest of the ingredients were really good but nothing that I would think stood out above the rest of the hamburgers in the world...overall the burger was packed full of flavor with the right touch of heat...thanks for posting it...Made for Spring 2014 PAC...=)Reply