Kale, Spinach, and Cannellinni Bean Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Start improving your health today with this quick, easy, delicious soup! My whole family loves it!
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 cups raw kale, chopped with thick stems removed
- 2 cups raw Baby Spinach
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth or 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Sauté onions, carrots, and celery in olive oil for 5-10 minutes until slightly tender.
- add kale and spinach and cool until wilted.
- Add everything else and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- turn heat to low and summer for 15-30 minutes or until all veggies are fully cooked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION