Kale and Onion Stir Fry
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh kale
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Clean kale and remove ribs.
- Spray wok or skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat on high, add kale and onions.
- Stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour in rice vinegar, soy sauce and sugar.
- Reduce to medium heat and stir until kale and onions are tender crisp.
- I cover and reduce heat to medium low and stir occasionally until cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!