Kahlua French Toast
photo by Linda in Madison
- Ready In:
- Heat butter in a 12" skillet over medium heat.
- Beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon and Kahlua together in a medium sized bowl.
- When the pan is hot, dip bread in egg mixture coating both sides well.
- Place coated bread in the skillet turning occassionally till each side is golden bown.
- Remove the toast from the pan and place a dab of butter on each piece of French Toast.
- Drizzle syrup over the toast and dress with a sprinkling of confectioner's sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!