Kahlua French Cocktail
This drink, invented by Brad Gubbins, the senior instructor in the Toronto Institute of Bartending. The recipe was found in the Toronto Star.
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce cognac
- 1 ounce Kahlua, Kahlua French Vanilla
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ice, crushed
- lime peel, for garnish
- Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Pack a double rocks glass with crushed ice.
- Pour the cocktail over ice and garnish with lime peel.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION