- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
8 pieces of bundt cake
- Mix all ingredients but nuts for three minutes.
- Sprinkle nuts in Bundt Pan (It does not say to grease or flour).
- Pour in batter over nuts.
- Bake at 325F degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Poke holes in cake with fork.
- Add sauce.
- Let stand a few minutes.
- Turn onto plate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, I am Rhonda from Southern Indiana. Many of the recipes I have posted are my Dear Mothers. She was a Great Cook! My posting is A tribute to her. For All the world to see her recipes. I lost my Mother to Cancer on May 6th 2001. 7/19/05 Took in a Stray Cat! His name is ROCKY. I love this site! I enjoy all the recipes and when I get a good review it makes me smile. Because it is for MOM!!!??