Kahlua Bowl Cake
A very simple dessert, made with chocolate cake, your favorite liqueur, candy. Make the cake well ahead and the assembly will be a breeze when you want to serve it. Time does not include baking the cake
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 chocolate cake, 13 x 9-inches, cooled, cut in bite size cubes (save the rest for later)
- 1 (40 g) package chocolate instant pudding, prepared (I had to put in a pkg weight, just use any 4 serving size pudding box, the kind with sugar will weig)
- 1⁄2 cup liqueur, divided (Kahlua or Frangelico, Amaretto, Goldschlager, whatever you prefer)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1 chocolate toffee candy bar, shattered (Skor)
Assemble in a 2-quart bowl:
- Make the pudding as directed and add half of the liqueur before it sets, mixing well.
- Put half of the cake cubes in the bottom of the bowl then pour half of the rest of the liqueur over the cake.
- Spread half of the pudding over the cake then spread half of the Cool Whip over the pudding.
- Repeat layers then break the Skor bar up and sprinkle pieces over the top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more