K-Jon's Creole Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 8 eggs (hard boiled)
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno peppers (pickled and chopped fine)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard (I like Zatarain's)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (I use less if offering to the elderly)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco jalapeno sauce
- 1. peel eggs.
- 2. cut in half long ways.
- 3. remove all yolks and reserve the 1/2 whites.
- 4. mash the yolks with a fork until smooth.
- 5. add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- 6. place mixture in egg white cups with spoon or pipe with a bag.
- 7. garnish with my pepper blend Recipe #426929 or paprika!
- 8. chill at least 4 hours or overnight is best. can do days in advance.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Cleveland Ohio and love food. I grew up in New Orleans and my recipes have a zesty flair. I also work alot with Italian and french foods. I love seafood and am working on my seafood recipes. If I run across anything great I will post it! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">